Gorgeous Amara is ready to be your dream girl! She is young and spunky, but fully housetrained and she knows her basic commands. She loves cuddling and chilling out with, or on, her humans, as much as she loves her walks and adventures exploring the outdoors. Dream girl, right?!
Amara still has a little bit of puppy play in her, but she is not destructive in the house, except with her favourite stuffies! For this reason, she can be left loose when alone, though she is crate trained. Just watch the food left on the counter- this sporty lady includes counter surfing as one of her pastimes
Amara currently lives with another large breed dog, a terrier, and a cat. She loves them all but can be a bit pushy with the little terrier. She is a dominant lady, so slow and respectful intros are important – she meets new dogs briefly and is rewarded for being good each time. Great manners!
This dream girl’s perfect match would be a person, or people, who will spend tons of time cuddling with her and keeping her physically and mentally active. She is such a smarty pants, and so food motivated, that she would love to show you what she can do in some advanced training!
Amara is ready to be your companion on all life’s journeys – she will accompany you on your outdoor adventures and indoor retreats, just as she will be your road trip companion and permanent snuggle buddy!
- Breed: American Pitbull Terrier Mix
- Sex: Female
- Age: 2 yrs. 6 mos. old
- Size: Medium
- Colour: Brown / White
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Stage: Available
- Dogs: Yes, easy going and laid back
- Cats: Yes
- Kids: 10+ - Amara is still a bit puppy-ish and likes to play.
- Housing Type: Any - she seldom barks
- Fenced-in yard: Preferred because of her breed (and speed!)
- Special Needs: Amara suffers from seasonal allergies that are well managed with medication during the late summer months. She also eats a fish based diet and is known to have a bit of a sensitive stomach.
- Amara is looking for a home outside Ontario and in an area without any breed specific legislation.