Aylin is a fun loving and happy girl, while she starts out shy and unsure in new situations, she blossoms with patience. Once comfy, she’s jumping on your lap for cuddles and bouncing around the room with her canine friends. She loves to be with her people and would love to hang out all day with some play time and cuddles. She is super food motivated and still needs to learn gentle, but she will work hard to impress!
She is working on her housetraining but still needs to go out regularly. She is doing well overnight in her crate but still barks when left sometimes, so no apartments, unfortunately. Aylin loves the company of other playful dogs once she feels comfortable and is often found curled up with them. Aylin loves going outside in the fenced yard to investigate and play. She will need work on her leash skills on days when the weather is nicer out. She is a medium energy puppy with super skills to climb and balance to get to wherever she wants to climb.
If you are looking for a sweet, sometimes shy but very cuddly gal, Aylin is waiting to meet you.
- Breed: Chihuahua/Terrier mix
- Sex: Female
- Age: 5 mos. old
- Size: 4kgs and growing
- Colour: White and Brown
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Stage: Available
- Dogs: Yes. A friendly and playful dog would be nice but not required. Must be okay with little guys!
- Cats: Unknown, but we suspect she might playfully chase.
- Kids: 10+ and calm, dog savvy as she is shy.
- Housing Type: Single detached or townhome where barking is okay!
- Fenced Yard: Required.
- Special: Aylin is hoping to find a home with someone home more often and at most only away 1-2 days a week. Having a plan for a midday break is best. Aylin still has one outstanding vet appointment in Kanata that the adopter must agree to attend – details to be provided. Her adopters must agree to complete an accuplex test (heartworm test) in July at their cost and keep her on tick/heartworm prevention. She is not a candidate for dog parks, so if they are important to you, please do not apply.
- Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Adoption fee: $850