– The sound of her tail wagging, hitting the bed.
– Her grabbing a toy in her mouth and expressing herself with grunts and soft cries that almost sound like a baby, following us all over, as if she is recounting her dreams of the night before, wanting us to understand her.
– Her cuteness is so strong that when you bend down to pet/cuddle her she quickly rolls on her back seeking a tummy rub for as long as you are willing.
– Her snuggle-skill is olympic-medal worthy! Under the covers with her people, she will wiggle her way to find a perfectly shaped Bali-spot waiting for her.
Bali’s love for life is contagious and we know she wants to share that with her forever home (outside of Ontario due to breed specific legislation). Please check your local municipality to ensure her breed type is allowed in your area before you apply, but be sure to apply soon as we doubt this loving gal will be up for adoption for very long!
- Breed: American Pitbull Terrier Mix
- Sex: Female
- Age: 1 yr. 5 mos. old
- Size: Medium
- Colour: Grey
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Stage: Available
- Dogs: Yes to friendly dogs.
- Cats: Unknown
- Kids: teens and up, please!
- Housing Type: Detached (she will bark when left)
- Fenced Yard: Ideal
- Special needs: Bali has separation anxiety and while she would love to be with her humans more often, it is important that she finds a home that will offer her structured crate time so she can learn that being away from her people is okay and that they most definitely do come home too. Someone who can be home more often (or who could take her to work) would be the best option as a full work day through the full week would be too long for her.