Cloud is a happy and bouncy lad! He is still in need of some manners and training support and would benefit from structure, a calm household and folks who believe in positive reinforcement… he loves the treats! He is a bit of a bulldog in a china shop and so only sturdy humans need apply J
Cloud loves walks and is an active fellow, but still has some pulling tendencies. An exercised Cloud is a happy Cloud. Playing fetch, tug or just “horsing” around in a fenced in area are his dream go-tos but that bulldozer play style is alive and well. If left unattended, Cloud will play tug with your tree branches and find a way to entertain himself, so doing a toxicity check on your outdoor plants is important and also ensuring you are outdoors hanging out too.
Meeting new people in the home or out and about are still works in progress as he likes to jump up and this can be overwhelming for some. He is not as confident meeting dogs and requires a pet-free home. He has been successful with slow introductions to go for walks with smaller dogs (who were spayed/neutered).
Being chatty when hearing noises is one of Cloud’s traits. This is why he needs a placement where barking is okay. He also likes to cry when he wants or needs something. Thankfully this helps to let his people know that he needs a bathroom break. It also let’s you know that he would certainly appreciate some cuddle time too. So demanding! But oh so cute too.
Cloud is okay to be left for about 6 hours and we are hoping to find a placement where someone works part-time from home or is home more often. Maybe even a midday walk or break would be lovely too. If you feel this handsome kid is the guy for you, apply online at http://www.sitwithme.ca/cloud
- Breed: American Pitbull Terrier Mix
- Sex: Male
- Age: 4 yrs. 8 mos. old
- Size: Medium
- Colour: Grey / White
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Stage: Available
- Dogs: No, thank you. He can be friends with smaller dogs but we think pet-free is his jam.
- Cats: No, thank you.
- Kids: Dog savvy teens and up as he is a bouncy boy that likes to bulldoze his way sometimes! He loves to play.
- Housing Type: Detached ideal.
- Fenced Yard: Please! Would be so nice.
- Special: No chicken protein in his diet please! Due to his breed label, this handsome gent needs to find his placement outside of Ontario or in an area without Breed Specific Legislation.