Dr Zoe Hart
*We are unable to share a picture publicly but will provide one for well matched homes.*
Zoe is a spunky, sassy and so sweet girl. She is eager to please but only once she gets her brain in-check. She loves to play with her similar sized or bigger foster dog siblings and really finds happiness in hanging with easy going and playful dog buddies in the home. She can be bossy meeting new dogs, but most dogs she meets become playmates pretty quickly. A sensitive dog or one that does not want to play would not be a good match. At night, she settles if exercise has been flowing all day, and will curl up on a dog bed in your room. Be warned, she might sneak up for a cuddle or kiss, but usually heads back to her bed. We think she just wants to tuck you in!
- Breed: Retriever / Rottweiler Mix
- Sex: Female
- Age: 5 mos. old
- Size: Large
- Colour: Black/ Tan
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Stage: Available
- Dogs: Yes! She needs and is looking for playful similar sized dog in the home.
- Cats: Possibly with a dog savvy cat. She’s actually scared of them.
- Kids: 10+ and dog savvy please.
- Housing Type: Detached – her barking is LOUD when she is left.
- Fenced-in yard: Required or country setting on leash.
- Special: Needs someone home more often, even post-covid. Being left for 4 or so hours is fine but a full work day would be too long. Zoe is going to be a very big girl and we would like to see her with someone that has experience with bigger dogs. Preference given to a home willing to attend training classes and considering pet insurance (or who has a very good emergency medical fund).