Einstein is a smart little cub, who is shy in new situations and needs a calm home environment to feel safe. When shy, he is quiet and stays out of the way. Once he feels comfortable, he is social, engaging and quite silly! He is looking for a home that will advocate for him to approach when he feels safe so he can continue grow with confidence. He requires a calm neighbourhood so busy downtown cores or highly populated areas would be too much for him. He loves massages and getting good cuddle time in, and needs 2 walks a day, or one longer one, to be happiest, though he could do more if you are up for it. He does prefer moonlight strolls though, haha.
He is working on his crate training, using it as a safe space with the door open during the day and sleeping in it at night. He loves to play and swears to protect you from any demon stuffies. He knows how to take those guys down. He loves playing tag with you, smelling all the things, finding treats in puzzle toys, and getting his cuddle on while you bundle up for a good evening of tv watching or book reading. We do believe this guy would be so very, very happy to have a home with another dog to take him under his “wing” and help him out with navigating the world.
The best part is this guy wants, needs and strives to be loved and can be such a goofy puppy when he finally feels good. We very much want this for him, too. If you are ready to help a sweet pooch become the best happy pooch he can be, please complete and application to adopt this lovely boy here: www.sitwithme.ca/einstein
- Breed: Mixed Breed
- Sex: Male
- Age: 1 yr. 4 mos. old
- Size: 40 lbs
- Colour: Brindle
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Stage: Available
- Dogs: Yes, playful dog in the home is needed, please!
- Cats: Dog savvy cat would be okay.
- Kids: 12+
- Housing Type: Detached or Townhome.
- Fenced-in Yard: Required in city, supervised on lunge line okay in country
- Special: Einstein is on medication to help him work through new situations (cost is approx $35 per month). He may need it to transition to his new home at the beginning, but we believe once comfortable that he will no longer require it. Someone home more often would be nice.
- Adoption Fee: $750