Jeremie is a sweetly-shy boy that takes a moment to evaluate his surroundings before he is easily won over by anyone who wants to be his friend. He is definitely a little shadow to his trusted person and looks to them for support. He also takes cues from dogs around him and it is easy to see his confidence grow when he has a doggy buddy to follow, which is why he needs another doggy friend in the home. He does need a playful, patient and friendly dog though, so if your pooch is not likely to play or be tolerant of his puppy antics, he is not the match for you. Jeremie has met a few children and with treats and guidance, does enjoy making friends as long as the children are calm and respectful.
Jeremie is crate trained and almost fully housetrained. He still has tummy upset here and there, and we believe this means that changing his food often is not ideal and that probiotics for the foreseeable future will be helpful. Jeremie loves to play, go for walks and at night is the biggest fan of cuddling with you. He loves just being by your side while you work, garden, watch tv, or just do nothing at all. He is, of course, still a puppy, so his energy is like a rollercoaster with lots of crazy zoomies and then great naps.
If life for you and your pooch needs an upgrade in the shape of a cute pup, and you fit the needs, apply online here: www.sitwithme.ca/
- Breed: Potcake
- Sex: Male
- Age: 7 mos. old
- Size: 9 Kgs
- Colour: White / Tan
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Stage: Available
- Dogs: REQUIRED. He needs another playful and friendly dog in the home. He will annoy older dogs or those that do not want to play.
- Cats: Unknown, but we think he might chase.
- Kids: 6+ and dog savvy
- Housing Type: Detached or townhome
- Fenced-in Yard: Required in the city. Supervised tie out in the country.
- Special: Jeremie would need someone home more often or who only goes in a couple of work days per week. He is looking for a home within an hour or so of Ottawa/Gatineau as he has another vet appointment to complete with us in Ottawa that the adopter must attend (all other vetting can be completed with the adopter's vet).
- Adoption fee: $750