Laura is an adorable bundle of joy that is full of energy. Her playful antics bring a smile to anyone in her presence. Her affectionate nature shines through in every interaction, whether it’s a gentle nuzzle or a loving gaze.
Laura loves dogs and needs another young or young at heart, playful and confident dog in the home. Laura has a ton of puppy energy and would prefer to live in a home with older dog savvy kids.
Laura will grow to be a medium to high energy dog and will be a great family companion when she’s older.
Laura has started crate training and is doing well but prefers to sleep on a dog bed near by during the day. She is doing well with potty training but needs some reminders that ringing the bells to go outside is for potty time and not just to play in the snow. She needs a family that is home more often and can continue with her potty training. Laura would love a family that can bring her to positive reinforcement puppy training classes to help her grow to be her best self. She is eager to learn and loves to show off how smart she is.
Laura’s playful and affectionate demeanour makes her a cherished companion, spreading warmth and joy wherever she goes. She would make a great addition to any family who will have her.
- Breed: Mixed Breed
- Sex: Female
- Age: 5 mos. old
- Size: 9 lbs and growing!
- Colour: White Brown and Black
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Stage: Available
- Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Kids: 5+
- Housing type: Townhome or single family
- Fenced-in Yard: Preferred not required
- Special: This pup does have outstanding vetting that is being completed at our clinic in West Ottawa. After this outstanding vetting has been completed, the adopter can attend the clinic of their choice for all future vetting.
- Please note: we can only reply to successfully matched applicants.
- Adoption Fee: $850