You might recognize this beautiful girl! Layla was returned to rescue due to no fault of her own and although we were sad she lost her family, we are thrilled she is back in care with us, happy and healthy and now ready for her forever, forever home!
Layla is a very playful, energetic gal! She absolutely loves to play tug and will play as long as you’re willing to, as well as trying to tempt you into playing it whenever she can! She is cuddly when she is tired and she requires a medium-high amount of exercise to accomplish this. She is looking for a home with structure and leadership so she doesn’t feel like she needs to be the boss!
Layla is crate and housetrained and is good to stay alone while her foster parents are away at work. She can be vocal at times so a detached home is best. She is not a big fan of loud noises and can get spooked quite easily so a calm living environment and neighbourhood will help her thrive.
- Breed: American Pitbull Terrier Mix
- Sex: Female
- Age: 5 yrs. 6 mos. old
- Size: Medium
- Colour: Black/White
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Stage: Available
- Dogs: Only if the other dog is laid-back
- Cats: No
- Kids: 14+
- Housing Type: Detached is ideal, she barks at noise
- Fenced in Yard: Preferred but not necessary
- Special Needs: Layla does suffer from allergies and does require daily medication at the cost of approx.. $90/month during high season (this is only a couple months per year). Due to her breed, Layla must be adopted outside of Ontario and in an area that does not have BSL.