This wanna-be-Dalmatian is as sweet as can be. Snow loves running, chasing, being chased, and playing with her brother and foster siblings. She loves her walks and patiently waits as she gets her harness and leash on. There is always a toy, or five, being actively chewed, bounced, rolled or chased when Snow is around. She’s an all around fun pup with lots of love to give. She loves her pets and scratches, and if you take out a soft blanket, she’s eager to jump on you and fall asleep.
She is still working on her house training but she has been very a quick study. She has never messed in her crate since coming into care. She easily sleeps 10 hours overnight in her crate. She is almost there in the house training department with regular outside trips. She is looking for an adopter who is either home more often or who can offer her a midday break. She loves greeting new people and dogs, and of course would be easy to train given her love of treats.
She may come across as timid at first, but it doesn’t take her long to get comfortable. She is unknown with cats but hasn’t shown any prey drive so we feel she could live with a kitty.
- Breed: Mixed Breed
- Sex: Female
- Age: 5 mos. old
- Size: 18 lbs
- Colour: White and Black
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Stage: Available
- Dogs: Yes, please!
- Cats: Unknown but likely okay
- Kids: Dog experienced and respectful, ideally 8+ please as pups can still be mouthy.
- Housing type: Single, townhome, or Condo with direct access outside to a private yard.
- Fenced-in yard: Ideal but not required.
- Special: She needs someone home more often or with midday breaks at least (gone no longer than 4 hours at a time). She is looking for a home in the Ottawa/Gatineau area who can attend her outstanding vet appointments in West Ottawa. She is not a candidate for dog parks so if these are important to you, please do not apply.
- Only matched applicants will be contacted.
- Adoption fee: $850