Sullivan is looking for a forever home or a foster home as he is currently in home boarding. He has specific needs in that he needs a calm, pet-free home and fenced in yard (or country home). This lug manages to get everyone to fall in love and we hope he can snag someone forever soon.
Of note: Sullivan’s adoption fee will go entirely towards his training sessions to help him transition.
Super Sullivan is seeking out a special person or couple of his very own!
This big boi is one of the handsomest dogs on the block! He’s looking for a low key, calm home that has lots of love for a slightly lazy dog. Sully needs a fenced in yard of his very own so that he can run and play when the mood strikes, without fear of running into other dogs. Sullivan is not a fan of other pets.
Sullivan is eager to build a trusting relationship with his new people. This means his new people will need to plan for a few meet and greets before Sully goes home with them. Once he trusts, he loves with all of his heart. This also means that this big block head needs proper introductions to new people to succeed as well, and because of this, needs a calm home life that has fewer visitors.
Sully is fine to be left alone for a work day, is house-trained, and he looks forward to spending his evenings with his people on the couch catching up on the latest Netflix releases. He literally is the best lazy cuddle bug you can imagine. For exercise, play time in the fenced in yard with you is where he is happiest to be exercised.
If you’re looking for a large couch potato to join your family, look no further than Sullivan! He’s ready to crash on your couch, give you slobbery kisses and snuggle all night long! The training sessions will set his person/people up on what works really well for Sullivan. He is pretty effortless to love and care for in the right home.
To apply to adopt: https://www.sitwithme.
To apply to foster: https://www.sitwithme.
- Breed: American Bulldog Mix
- Sex: Male
- Age: 4 yrs. 5 mos. old
- Size: Large
- Colour: Brindle / White / Grey
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Stage: Available
- Dogs: No, thanks.
- Cats: No, thanks.
- Kids: No, thanks.
- Housing type: Detached or townhome works.
- Fenced-in Yard: Required, though a country home that does not have wandering animals on the property would work too.
- Special needs: Sullivan is part of our Recovery Adoption Dog program. He requires a few meet and greets and will have a trial adoption that lasts a month to ensure a good fit. His adoption will come with 3 private training sessions so he and his new people start off on the right foot/paw to set him up for success! Sullivan also has seasonal allergies, and does best on fish-based food. A joint supplement like fish oil is also recommended.