Typical puppy Willa is all you would expect in a happy girl, and more! She needs guidance and love and we think she will make an excellent pup for a dedicated person, or family. She loves to play and play so another playful dog in the home would be nice, add in some active and fun people to keep her busy and life would be grand. She needs support with manners, but she is learning and is a happy girl so positive training is going a long way!
Willa has met kids and enjoys their company as long as they are respectful, of course! She also loves dogs and loves to interact and play with them. She enjoys toys, chews and puzzles when her people are busy. When evenings arrive, Willa is happy to cuddle in and watch a movie, as long as she has had a fun day. She does need someone home, at least for half days, or someone who can let her out for a play and walk at lunch. Being crated for a work day would be too long for this little muffin.
If you feel this little growing girl is right for your home and you meet her needs, please apply online here: http://www.sitwithme.ca/willa.
- Breed: Potcake
- Sex: Female
- Age: 8 mos. old
- Size: 9 kg
- Colour: Black and Tan
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Stage: Available
- Dogs: Yes! A happy and playful dog in the home would be lovely!
- Cats: Possibly! A dog savvy cat may be fine so long as he/she can tolerate puppy play.
- Kids: Sure, 10+ and dog savvy as she is still a bit mouthy.
- Housing Type: Single, townhome or condo with direct access outside to a private yard. She can be sound sensitive so isn’t comfortable in busy/noisy city environments and more on alert in very quiet areas, she would do well in a suburb environment.
- Fenced Yard: Preferred
- Special: Willa has outstanding vetting being completed at our vet in Ottawa. Adopters must be committed to attending these appointments; therefore, we are looking for a home within an hour of the Ottawa/Gatineau area, willing to travel for the meet and greet and these appointments. Willa must remain on tick and heartworm preventative and requires an accuplex test in October at the adopters expense.
- Adoption fee: $750