Tansy is a sweet, easy going girl looking for her forever people to follow around.
She is a medium energy girl that loves to play and chew on her toys. She is crate trained overnight and is nearly fully house trained. She will need her adopters to continue house training and crate training with her so that she can become the best girl she can be!
Tansy has met young children but is not a fan of crying, so older kids in the home are preferred for this bouncy gal. Tansy does well with other dogs and enjoys meeting new friends in a controlled environment. She currently lives with cats and does well. A home with or without other pets would be fine for her.
Tansy is good in the car, but would prefer to go for adventures by foot as the car makes her a little uneasy.
Preference will be given to a home planning to take her to agility training.
- Breed: Mixed Breed
- Sex: Female
- Age: 1 yr. 5 mos. old
- Size: 30lbs
- Colour: Brindle and white
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Stage: Available
- Dogs: Yes!
- Cats: Yes, dog savvy cats that are okay with play.
- Kids: 7+ years old, and dog savvy.
- Housing: Any with direct access outside
- Fenced in yard: Not required, but preferred
- Special: We are looking for a home where people are home more often, or away from home 1-2 days a week while she is still working on her house training. Tansy is not a candidate for dog parks or off-leash walks. If these are priorities for you, please do not apply.
- Adoption Fee: $750